Lightroom for Beginners
Lightroom for Beginners is an introductory two-day course for both hobbyist and professional photographers. Learn how to organize, enhance, and share your photos using Adobe Lightroom!
Adobe Lightroom has become the most powerful and easy to use editing and image organizer software available for photographers and has quickly become the standard workflow software for all levels of photographers. Lightroom for Beginners will give you the tools that you need to better manage your photos.
This two-day course is designed to give photographers of all genres and skills the fundamental basics to using this powerful program. Lightroom for Beginners is taught by an Adobe Certified instructor.
During Lightroom For Beginners, students will learn how to manage and edit images using hands-on training. The instructor will provide images and notes so the class can work together in addition to one-on-one time with instructor to work on their own images.
- Overview of Lightroom and setting preferences
- Importing images into the Lightroom Catalog
- Working with RAW and DNG Files
- Organizing images within the Library Module
- Using Flags, Stars, Labels, and Keywords for organizing
- Review of Development Module
- Making lens, color, exposure, and white balance corrections to images
- Enhancing your images
- Using localize adjustments for creative control
- Exporting your images for sharing
- Photoshop integration with Lightroom
- Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 and Adobe Cloud membership installed on your computer
- iMac, Desktop or Laptop (PC of MAC) computer with 8 GB Ram
- External drives as necessary
- Notebook and Pencil/Pen for note taking
- A Wacom Tablet is recommended but not required
Beginner to Intermediate
- Location: California Center for Digital Arts in Downtown Santa Ana
- Class is limit in size so please register to save your spot
- Time: Saturday 10am – 4:30pm AND Sunday 10am – 4:30pm
- There will be a 1 hour lunch break from 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Another Option: ADOBE BUNDLE PROGRAM
Interested in taking both Lightroom and Photoshop courses?
We offer a bundle program for new students to receive all 3 courses at a discount!
Price $1299 (that’s a $300 discount!)
Includes 3 classes:
- Lightroom 1: Intro to Lightoom for Photography
- Lightroom 2: Beyond the Basics of Lightroom
- Photoshop : Photoshop for Photographers
To learn more or sign up for our bundle program, please contact us and we can help to get you registered! CLICK HERE
** Bundle Program is for new students only. All classes must be complete within 12 months. Restrictions apply.