Join us for an exciting weekend for the scenic Joshua Tree Photography Workshop with Models.
The Joshua Tree Photography Workshop weekend includes multiple on-location styled shoots with models in the middle of this dramatic desert landscape. Learn the basics posing, lighting and composition in restrictive outdoor conditions. We will be shooting with models throughout the workshop with a range of locations and lighting set ups.
- Assessing the lighting conditions and adjustments for harsh lighting
- Utilizing multiple lighting sources
- Using off-camera flash, colored gels, and other techniques to enhance creativity
- Posing and working with models
- Night light painting
- We will meet at the hotel 10 am. then head to our exclusive area called Key Ranch.
- Early Dinner break
- Golden Hour Sunset Shoot
- Hidden Valley Model shoot with stars and light painting,
- Begin at 10 a.m. for a High Fashion Shoot On location shoot with Models
- We will be shooting until 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
Camera & Tripod
Physical Expectation: Easy to Moderate. Outdoor clothing and hiking boots recommended, sunscreen & hat. The predicted temperature is suppose to be in the 80's. For updated weather information on Joshua Tree click here.
We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express 29 Palms at a special rate. Please mention the California Center for Digital Arts upon registration.
Hotel information and to make reservations:
Holiday Inn Express 29 Palms
72535 Twentynine Palms Hwy
Twentynine Palms, California 92277
This workshop is designed for all levels. You will have two instructors to help and teach, and you will be surrounded by fellow students who share the same passion as you.
Sign up early to get the early bird special of $150 discount! This workshop has very limited space and is expected to sell out quickly! For more information or if you have any questions, please give us a call or email: email@example.com